The popular food delivery platform, Swiggy has introduced a special Care Corner in its app to help and support the people affected with COVID-19. The care corner feature is somewhat similar to what Swiggy Genie already offers. Here’s a look of how to make the most of the Swiggy Care Corner feature if you unfortunately are isolated or quarantined.
The new Swiggy Care Corner provides options for sending home-cooked food, sending health care packages, getting the required medicines and groceries picked up. But these were already similar facilities by Swiggy Genie.
When you click on any of the options in the care corner, the click will take the users to Swiggy Genie, a service resembling to another delivery platform, Dunzo. Users can trust on a Swiggy delivery partner to perform the delivery duties for a fixed delivery fee. All those who are quarantined, this is a very useful service by Swiggy. The Swiggy care corner is very useful for those looking for help in daily tasks.
With the spread of COVID-19, many Indian cities at the moment are severely damaged and helpless. For them, it is much safer for many of them to use such services for their daily needs, rather than going out and risking themselves by exposing themselves to the harmful virus.
The details regarding Swiggy Care Corner were tweeted by Swiggy’s Executive, Harnidh Kaur on May 25, 2021. The dedicated care corner section can be found inside the Swiggy app. The user will have to scroll down a bit on the main homepage to get to the care corner section.
Swiggy’s Care Corner also displays a list of curated options for delivering Homestyle cooked food options for cities such as Delhi NCR. The list is designed in partnership with HealthifyMe. Provided the focus is on food for those suffering or recovering from the COVID-19 virus, healthy and simple food options like Khichdi will be the most common food option. Everything is kept simple, nutritious and absolutely healthy with the magic of homecooked food.
Here’s a quick guide on how to use Swiggy Genie service to delivery of medicines, groceries, etc. at your doorstep:
- Navigate to the Swiggy Care Corner section. Scroll down a bit and you will find the Swiggy Care Corner.
- Choose the service you are here for. For example, you wish to deliver medicines or food to your home.
- Choose the pickup point from where you want to get the product from and the delivery point that’s your home in this case. One very good facility here is that if you wish to deliver medicines, food or anything from your home to a friend’s place, you have the option to do so using the Swiggy Genie. If it’s from some other location say a chemist store, you can select the Chemist shop as well as the pickup point. Please make sure the address you select the right address.
- Once you have added the pick-up and delivery points, please mention the task by typing in the app. You will find a dedicated space for it.
- Make sure to mention all the details in the box. If you are requesting the Swiggy delivery partner to deliver groceries or medicines from a store, please make sure to choose ‘yes’ for the option which asks ‘Task needs payment at pick-up or drop.’ You can find this option just above the ‘Save Task Details.’
When you turn this on, the app will ensure that the Swiggy delivery partner forwards you a link to pay for the medicines or groceries or anything that you have ordered.
- Now, save the task. You will be prompted to pay for the delivery fee as well, which has to be paid immediately. The fee shall vary based on the distance.
- Once the Swiggy delivery partner is at the location of the pickup, he might send you pictures of the pick-up item to be sure. Be careful while checking and make sure the right products are being purchased.
- You will now have to make the payments of which a link will be shared in the app. The link is usually shared once you confirm the product images which have to be purchased.