Listen to the Podcast:
Grab you seat around the campfire and hit play below.
Subscribe to the Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Why not record a podcast offering camping tips while you’re camping on the edge of the lake?
We spent a few days camping at Kerr Lake. Tent camping is one of our favorite things to do and we have LOADS of experience camping in Australia, Africa and the US.
We share all our tips, plus a few insider stories and funnies.
There’s something so magical about camping in nature, that when you arrive, it just pulls you into the present moment. Just get yourself here. Nature will take care of the rest.
Places & Stories mentioned in podcast
- Podcast interview with Lesli and Dan on the what travel is like now
- Kerr Lake Camping – tubing summer fun
- Our 5-year honeymoon podcast
- A thrilling adventure -Tales from Uganda podcast
- Best Things to do in Coffs Harbour
- 7 Best Things to do in Cape Town, South Africa
- Best Things to do in Darwin, Northern Territory
- Don’t Miss the Beautiful McKenzie River, Oregon
- Mooloolaba Beach, Sunshine Coast
- Why I love Cable Beach, Broome
- Wharncliffe Mill Bush Retreat – the Best Margaret River campground
- 12 Reasons Byron Bay is a Great Family Destination
- Kruger National Park, South Africa
- 13 Awe inspiring things to do in East and South Africa (St Lucia Wetlands)
CAMPING RESOURCE LINKS
- ReserveAmerica.com – campsite booking engine
- Comfortably Wild – Mike and Anne Howard’s book on Glamping (Honeytrek)
Some beautiful campsites
See all podcast episodes here