Online Business success depends on marketing SEO strategies
However, maximum potential visitor and traffic come from search engine. So, search engine optimization is playing more importance than any other factor, if you could choose just ONE search engine to optimize your Web site for, which should it be? You may be directly answered, it would be Google but other leading search engines have some important roles for business websites such Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Aol and a few more.
- 2-6 hours
- 1-7 days
- Google indexes all sites as soon as they are created.
- 3-4 weeks
- Time can range from a matter of minutes to several weeks.
3. True or False: SEO depends only on keywords for ranking.
- False, keywords are just one element of SEO ranking.
- False, keywords are taken by many sites, so it doesn’t have a significant effect on rank.
- True, ranking depends entirely on the detail of the keywords.
- False, ranking depends on how many people have viewed your website.
4. Which of the below relate to off page SEO?
- None of the options are correct
- Meta Description tag
- ALT tag
- H1 tag
5. A breadcrumb:
- It is a row of internal links at the top or bottom of the page that allows visitors to quickly navigate back to a previous section or the root page.
- It is pieces of information a search engine spider collects when crawling your site
- It is a form of navigation that should never be used.
- It is an error you get when a page cannot be found.
6. Which is a best practice for creating URL names?
- Use real words in the URL name.
- Make your URL names longer to be more descriptive.
- Include session IDs in the URL name.
- Use incremental numbers to name each successive page.
- URL names don’t matter since they do not show up in search engines.
7. What is Keyword Stuffing?
- Loading a webpage or meta tags with keywords.
- A coding tool designed to help people with disabilities find your page faster
- Loading your web page with content from other sites
8. Finding the right keywords to target is critical to your online success. Which of the following strategies should be a part of your keyword selection process?
- Do a search on Google for your desired keywords. Review the top ranking sites to see if you can find additional keywords for which you’d also like your site to rank well for.
- Choose specific, not generic keywords.
- All of the choices.
- Put yourself in your customer’s shoes by asking, “What problem does my product or service solve for my typical customer?”
9. If you find that people are accessing the same content through multiple URLs,
- setting up a 301 redirect from non-preferred URLs to the dominant URL is a good solution.
- be happy that they are accessing your pages in a variety of ways.
- Create a pop-up and let the user know they came to your site incorrectly.
10. How do you submit an XML sitemap to Google?
- By emailing Google Support
- Via Google Webmaster Tools
- You can’t. Google will crawl it for themselves.
- Via Google Analytics
- Using a Submitter tool
It is better to do all the above mentioned works by own self but very few business owners have time to do. So our organization can do these works for any business establishment with reasonable charge. More interestingly, We offer, 30 days Free trail on booking of three months.