Few years ago my Brother comforted me as I lay in bed terrified my business was going to fail – not from anything I’d done, but because none of my clients could pay me .It is designed for me when I was a MBA student at M.K. University.I had allowed myself to create the business which came from a place of lack. I had a scarcity mindset and, as a result, had attracted that same type of client. That night I made several decisions:
1. My business would NOT fail:–
2. I would marry belief and action:-
3. I would embrace the concept of abundance:-
4. I would learn to laser focus:-
5. I would read/listen to all the programs I had bought:-I had invested thousands upon thousands of dollars in programs which would help me succeed.Once the programs arrived however (they always took longer than I wanted), I was busy with something else and “would get to it”.I set aside time each week to go through this material and committed to not purchasing anything new until I was sure I had scheduled the time to go through it.
6. Client satisfaction formula :-
7.Manufacture or Assemble unit quota :-
9. Internal Management body :-
Now this days the result of these Nine decisions in fornt of you ? My practice filled to capacity, my income increased significantly and I had become consistent in my thoughts and actions.